PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||Enzyme powder wash 60g|
|Reward Points||＄0 (1%)|
|Payment for Shipping||Parcel Service|
|Shipping (Charge)||International Shipping Fee|
|Select item with details above|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
Product will be automatically added below when you select an option.
|Enzyme powder wash 60g||30 ( 0)|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Enzyme Powder Wash 60g
Adopted biodegradable amino acid surfactants, which are greener, sustainable and skin friendly.
You can use our
enzyme powder every day.
A daily cleanser and gentle exfoliator
Papain cleanses and gives a light scrub effect.
Provides gentle exfoliation.
A creamy lather that cleanses pores clearly.
Patent No. 0411370 Ixeris Dentata
Patent No. 10-0910747 A medicinal composite for
anti-acne, calming skin, suppressing sebum and hydrating.
Ingredients and Benefits
* Amino acid surfactants
1) Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a natural ingredient that is derived from coconuts, specifically coconut oil.
It exhibits high foaming ability, producing a
stable, rich and velvety lather that does not dehydrate the skin.
Gentle enough for use on the delicate skin of babies
2) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate is a natural surfactant (foaming ingredient), derived from coconut oil, corn and fruit sugar.
A mild amino acid based surfactant with great foaming properties. Can be used also for sensitive or baby skin.
3) Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen.
Marine Collagen increases skin hydration and significantly reduce wrinkle depth.
*Natural exfoliating agents.
4) Papain : Papain is a cysteine protease enzyme present in papaya.
It removes dead
skin cells without using a physical stimulus to exfoliate the skin
While other enzymes are vulnerable to heat, papain is a relatively heat-resistant enzyme with an optimal temperature range of 36~38°C to be most active. (Body temperature).
It works better with lukewarm water.
5) Labelled as Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, this is often claimed as a natural preservative when added to cosmetics.
*. Moisturizing agents
6) Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract
Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract is derived
from a crop plant native to Mexico.
It is rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals and acids. The Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract was once used to treat scurvy and today has been found to be a powerful firming ingredient.
The plant extract has been used in products to protect, smooth, and moisturize the skin. It has also been used as an alternative to Botox because of its firming qualities. The Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract has been found to have exceptional water-binding characteristics enabling it to retain moisture. As a skin care ingredient, it is viewed as a humectant, a substance often used in products to keep the skin hydrated.
The cactus plant is also rich in Vitamins B, A, and C, all essential in anti-aging skin care. Research indicates that the extract effective at preventing free-radical damage while shielding the skin from oxidative impact.
7) Sodium Hyaluronate is an all-natural water-soluble form of Hyaluronic Acid.
Cosmetics enriched with Sodium Hyaluronate help to effectively restore the skin’s moisture with natural hydration, promoting a more youthful complexion. Its water-holding ability – specifically its natural capacity for holding water that is 1000 times its weight
* A oil-and-water balance
8) Arginine : Adjusts PH, protects your skin barrier and Increases skin hydration by acting as a humectant
9) Allantoin : It's often extracted from comfrey plants.
Moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin.
Helps other ingredients penetrate into skin fast by exfoliating dead skin cells.
We design the future~!!!!
10) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
11) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract has soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. It also keeps sebum production in check.
12 ) Portulaca Oleracea Extract soothes and hydrates skin.
We use natural preservatives instead of chemical antiseptics.
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
1) If you don’t’ want your skin feel tight after washing.
you dislike the uncomfortable greasy sensation that PH balanced cleansers have
3) If your makeup flakes.
4) I dry
flaky skin, or sensitive skin as well.
5) For fast absorption of basic skin care products.
6) When you need a PH balanced cleanser.
How to use
Take a proper amount on wet hands and work into a lather using warm water.
Place the foam over the face, cleanse in a gentle massaging motion and rinse off with water.
DIY mask pack
Take a proper amount of powder wash and mix it with lukewarm water.
Mix well together till it foams up.
Spread a thin layer of the DIY mask pack on the face. You might use a brush.
If your are concerned about sebum or specific
areas, spread the DIY mask pack a second time and rinse off with lukewarm water
in 2 minutes.
In the last phase, you can wash your face with cold water to diminish pores.
You can use our power wash to shampoo your hair or cleanse your body.
It generates a thick lather more than enough.
Write your reviews here.
There are no posts to show
Product related questions and answers
There are no posts to show